If you wish to become a dealer of Tomalco Track you must meet the following requirements:
- Sales tax ID, Federal tax identification number and retail sales license (if applicable). We will request copies if we choose to approve your application.
- Valid email address. This will be our primary method of communication and will be used for your login to the site.
- Business currently located in the United States. Sorry, no international dealerships can be accepted at this time.
- Have either:
- A brick & mortar retail location. We may request photos.
- A current advertisement from a major model railroading or hobby magazine.
- A PCI-DSS compliant, cart-based website. Sorry, auction sites and third-party marketplaces i.e. eBay and Amazon are not currently allowed.
- An established schedule of shows and meets you attend. We will ask for photos of your setup at a recent show.
- A dealer MUST meet all Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) requirements.
- We require a minimum initial order of 4 small boxes of track. This assures we can get a run made for you in a timely manner. Your initial order may include large boxes.
- Future orders have a minimum of 1 small box per order.